S&D Roadshows Professional Wedding DJ's
Will make sure that all our activities are conducted in accordance with environmental regulations.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical.
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
SD Roadshows The Professional Wedding DJ's aims to foster among its staff and venues have an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total global activities.
By this policy Steve Wells ( Owner ) S&D Roadshows Professional Wedding DJ's recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.